*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate reflects maximum available discounts. All rates subject to change without prior notice.
What is a Credit Union?
What is the difference between a Credit Union and a Bank?
How do I join Fairfield Federal Credit Union?
Is there a fee to join?
Is there a required minimum balance?
Are there any fees on checking accounts?
Are my deposits insured?
Is my IRA insured?
If You* Reside, Work, Worship, Own a Business or Other Operation, or
Attend a School Located in Jefferson County, You Are Eligible to Join!
*and members of your immediate family. (Immediate family members are: spouse, child, step-child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild.)
This is the Year ...
Resolve to Invent a Brand New Financial You!
1. Create a budget! – Budgeting can be easy using guidelines and
examples online. There are even budgeting apps for your smart phone.
2. Get Out of Credit Card Debt! – Start paying down the debt and you will
waste less on interest charges.
3. Create an Emergency Fund; Open a Savings Account! – You should
have enough money put away to cover a minimum of three months living expenses
and six months of bills.
4. Start your Retirement Savings! – Find an amount that works within your budget
and start saving today! Saving something is better than letting another year go by
without planning for your future.
5. Stop Wasting Money! – Take a hard look at those memberships and subscriptions that
you’re not using or underusing. Eliminate them or look for better deals.